Rob zimmerman, PRincipal
“I have had the pleasure of knowing and working closely with Rob Zimmerman for more than five years they have overseen over $365M in development in that time. We work closely with Rob and his team on all ongoing work at Midtown crossing because of outstanding results they bring to every project. They handle each project and issue with the highest level of professionalism possible and, most importantly, finished the project on time and on budget."
Molly Skold – Vice President, Marketing and Communications, East Campus Realty LLC
- Education: BS Civil Engineering/Management, MS Engineering Purdue University, LEED AP
- Experience: 20 years, Estimating, Engineering, Project Management
- Project Profiles: Project Executive, Senior Manager, Preconstruction Services, and Estimating on projects from $1M to $200M in almost all market segments.
Rob brings a unique background of programming, estimating, planning, and building projects diverse in type, location, and delivery method. This experience has given him the tools needed to provide information with a high level of detail in a format that allows project stakeholders to make sound decisions. He continually challenges his project teams to use creative processes and tools to provide customer value and uses his knowledge and experience with trust-based teams, early collaboration, sustainability, BIM, and prefabrication to deliver this value.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Eagle Scout
- Boy Scouts of America, Mid-America Council Board of Trustees
- Veritas Personal Financial Management Course Facilitator
- St. Vincent de Paul Church, Various Volunteer Positions
- Omaha YMCA Volunteer Soccer Coach
- Twin Cities Hearts and Hammers Team Captain
- Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity Volunteer Leader
- Catholic Engaged Encounter Volunteer Couple