Phil Miller, principal
"As the Smith County Commissioners Court's representative, I worked closely with Mr. Miller during Smith County's jail renovation and addition project. He was outstanding! He was very attentive, always available during the ever-changing process, and kept the County under-budget with a phenomenal result that was highly lauded by all the members of the Court, the Sheriff's Office and the Smith County population at large. He's a knowledgeable man and an absolute asset to any job."
- Jeff Warr, PCT. 1 County Commissioner for Smith County TX
- Education: B.S. Construction Engineering, University of Nebraska-Omaha
- Experience: 24 years, Estimating, Engineering, Project Management
- Project Profiles: Pedestrian overpasses, jails, court houses, medical facilities, country clubs, nursing facilities, senior care facilities, government buildings, water plants, fire training facilities and independent school district work on projects from $400,000 to $250,000,000.
Phil joined Project Advocates as a Principal in the firm heading up operations in North Texas. Phil's experience of 24 years includes 16 years with general contractors and 8 years with architectural/engineering companies. Phil has been a large part of successful projects ranging from pedestrian overpasses, jails, court houses, medical facilities, country clubs, nursing facilities, government buildings, water plants, fire training facilities, schools and more. Phil utilizes this experience to enhance project efficiency by eliminating waste in the design and construction process.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Volunteer baseball, softball and soccer coach
- Shelby County Racers Association President
- First United Methodist Church
- Boys and Girls Club
- Childrens Advocacy Center
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Sienna Francis House
- Special Olympics