Matt herzog, PARTNER
- Education: B.S. Commerce and Engineering, Drexel University
- Experience: 15 years, Project Management, Scheduling, Estimating, LEED Certified
- Project Profiles: Senior Manager on Non-profit, Entertainment, retail, hospitality, mixed use and industrial projects varying in size from $500,000 to $200,000,000.
Matt is a passionate leader who works to ensure project objectives are consistently achieved. He began his career working for a top 10 ENR contractor that exposed him to varying infrastructure projects in multiple states and countries. In Omaha, he has continued his career managing project teams and successfully delivering quality projects.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Co-Founder of Big O! Bocce
- Former President of Omaha's Country Club Community Council
- Volunteer Basketball Coach, Omaha Youth YMCA