John Taylor, Principal
“The ideas John shared and the questions posed provided great perspective that we would not have otherwise seen. That perspective resulted in lower project costs through contract negotiations and alternative solutions to design concepts.
His level of construction knowledge and experience was invaluable when it came to checking the quality of work... and his knowledge of contracts, current construction costs, and labor rates were tremendous assets to our project.”
- Mike Hornacek – Executive Director, Together Omaha
- Education: BS Construction Engineering, University Nebraska-Omaha, LEED AP
- Experience: 30 years, Estimating, Engineering, Preconstruction, Project Management
- Project Profiles: Project Executive, Senior Manager, Preconstruction Services, and Estimating on projects from $1M to $200M in almost all market segments.
John has served in a variety of leadership positions in the community and in business at the project and executive levels. His project experience is diverse in size, geography, delivery method, and client type. He has been responsible for leading construction teams using many different delivery methods and was responsible for building and managing a $100M/year + construction management business unit. John has an in-depth knowledge of each project management delivery method and understands which systems should be applied to add the most value to the Project for the Client. His entire career has been focused on developing cohesive teams dedicated to a common purpose which is what project management is all about.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- University of Nebraska at Omaha's Construction Systems' Alumnus of the Year
- Creighton University College of Business Advisory Board
- Catholic Youth Organization Board
- American Parkinson’s Disease Association Board
- St. Philip Neri Athletic Association, President, Building Committee Member and Advisor
- Christopherson's Corner Home Owner Association President
- Mount Michael Benedictine High School Baseball Board Treasurer
- St. Philip Neri Volunteer of the Year
- Omaha Construction Industry Health and Welfare and Pension Funds Board, Trustee
- Carpenter's Apprentice Training Center Board, Trustee
- Leadership Omaha Graduate, Class 17