Chris Bilau, PArtner
“Project Advocate’s has earned our trust and has become our trusted advisor on many of our projects on campus.”
- Tim Norton, Assistant Vice President, Facilities Management
- Education: B.S. Construction Management, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Experience: 22 years, Estimating, Engineering, Project Management, LEED Certified
- Project Profiles: Project Executive, Senior Manager, Preconstruction Services, and Estimating on projects from $1M to $200M in almost all market segments.
Along with his talent for building highly detailed projects, Chris has developed a skill for bringing all project team members together to deliver a high level of quality while meeting cost and schedule goals. He has honed this skill by performing every role on diverse projects throughout his career. Chris has been a project engineer, project superintendent, and a project manager on project types including skilled nursing, assisted living, hospital, medical office, office, mixed-use, data center and heavy infrastructure.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Silver "U" Award
- Board of Adjustments with Washington County Planning Department Member
- Neighborhood HOA Board Member
- Washington County Fair Board Member
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Leadership and Management Training