We lead the effort to make your project run more smoothly and efficiently.
Nearly all of our Project Advocates have spent years in the construction industry as engineers, project managers and field supervisors. Our expertise in construction can make your project run more efficiently.
- Procurement with Team Selection by Best Advantages
- Model Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Control
- Safety Services
- Contract Administration
- Design and Engineering Management
- Budget and Cost Management
- FF&E Selections, Procurement and Management
- Systems/Materials Selections
- Life-Cycle Costing, Energy Management, Operating Systems, Commissioning
- Close-Out, Warranty, Training and Building Operations
- We act as an extension of our clients' management and facilities staff, providing accurate cost/benefit and schedule information, so our clients are able to make informed decisions.
- Conceptual and Detail Estimating
- Value Alternatives
- Decision Analysis and Documentation
- Conceptual and Detailed Scheduling
CONSTRUCTION CLAIM AVOIDANCE AND MANAGEMENT
- Claim Documentation
- Mediation and Arbitration Management
- Expert Testimony
- Documentation Preparation
Other Management Services
Project Advocates' services go further than construction management. We will assist with any project where our expertise in construction, electrical systems, general management, marketing and information technology will provide measurable benefits to your project.
- Strategic and Business Development Planning
- Policies and Procedures
- Growth Analysis, Models and Management
- Organizational Structures and Reporting
- Action Planning