Bonnie De Smet-Bacon, Project Advocate
"I had the pleasure of working with Bonnie on creating the Patient Experience Platform during the Executive preparation, for the Transition and Activation of the new Stanford Medical Center. Bonnie consistently delivered on her promises with an ethical and value driven approach. She delivers the product with true passion and an outstanding attitude, making a difference and executing on projects no matter how challenging or diverse. Bonnie picks up the ball and runs with it as an individual, a team player and an advocate, She is a true professional in every respect with a diverse background, a business savvy, bringing a wealth of value and critical input to any situation."
Charles Aunger - Administrative Director, Innovative Technology, Stanford Medical Center
- Education: M.S., Urban Studies, University Nebraska at Omaha
- Experience: 15 years, Project Management, Program Management in Community Development, Healthcare and Technology
- Project Profiles: Master Planning, Community Planning, Transition Planning, Healthcare Facility Activations, LEAN Methodologies
Bonnie has 15 years of professional experience and is an instigator of innovation with unwavering determination, and a readiness to bring organization into play. Bonnie believes selfless contributions and ethical leadership, positively influence change while building great talent, through diligent planning and relentless execution.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Program Manager - Ground Breaking Stanford Health Care - Palo Alto, CA
- Founder - 501(c) 3 Midtown Neighborhood Alliance - Omaha, NE
- Executive Committee Member - Destination Midtown - Omaha, NE