Natasha (Tash) Sims, Project Advocate
"Tash has really been great to work with. She is detailed and has worked well with our staff in managing all of the owner purchase items in our project." - Roberta Wilhelm, Girls Inc.
- Education: B.S. in Design - Interior Design, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Experience: 1 year, Design Evaluation, Brand Standards, Space Planning, Interior Design
- Project Profiles: Education, Office, Residential, Mixed Use
Tash joined Project Advocates in June 2015 upon graduating in May of 2015. She is the newest Project Advocate, and with her design background she brings a new perspective to the team. Tash is well-versed in a wide variety of design and drafting programs, which allows her to create successful visuals to aid clients in varying situations.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- IIDA Member
- ASID Member
- Nebraska Women in Architecture
- Alumni: Alpha Rho Chi - Fraternity for Architecture and the Allied Arts