Joel McWilliams, Partner
“When asked what I liked about working with Project Advocates, I said ‘everything’!”
- Theresa Bohnet, Associate Director, Projects and Trades, Facilities Management
- Education: B.S. Construction Engineering, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Experience: 20 years, Estimating, Engineering, Project Management, LEED Certified
- Project Profiles: Project Executive, Senior Manager, Preconstruction Services, and Estimating on projects from $1M to $200M in almost all market segments.
Joel joined the Construction industry in 1997 after serving several years in the United States Marine Corps. Over the next seventeen years he worked for three of the largest General Contractors in the United States building large, complex and challenging projects. Joel has performed nearly every role on a construction project team including intern, superintendent, project manager, and project executive. He honed his community engagement skills working on and managing large, public/civic projects.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Navy/Marine Corps Achievement Medal Recipient
- Overseas Service Deployment Medal Recipient
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Coalition Member
- LEAN Construction Institute Member
- Omaha Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Phoenix Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Phoenix Urban Revitalization Project Volunteer
- Good Conduct Medal Recipient