Charlie Gill, PARTNER
“Project Advocates and Optimized Systems have become our valued partner in many energy savings projects. They are adding value to every project they are assisting with.”
- Wes Walling, Director of Building Operations, Facilities Management
- Education: B.S. Civil Engineering, University of Notre Dame, MS Construction Management, University of Michigan, Licensed Professional Engineer, Civil Engineering, State of CT registration
- Experience: 30 years, Operations, Project Management, Field Supervision, LEED Certified
- Project Profiles: Project Executive, Senior Manager, Preconstruction Services, and Estimating on projects from $1M to $200M in almost all market segments.
With 35 years of experience as a superintendent/project manager, Charlie has been a key player in large, challenging construction projects in CT, MA, IL, IA, MO, and NE. His engineering expertise makes him perfect to synthesize details of all plan documents, particularly the complex electrical and HVAC systems, minimizing conflicts and delays. Charlie built a reputation among owners and subcontractors as a plain spoken, hard-working, ethical team player, and a smart, experienced construction professional.
He has successfully delivered a diverse and broad range of buildings: schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, data centers, large office buildings, malls, multi-use development projects, research facilities, data centers, and solar array fields ranging in size from $1-200M.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENt
- Omaha Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Boy Scouts of America Volunteer
- Open Door Mission Volunteer