ALAN KENNEDY, PArtner
- Education: B.S. in Construction Engineering Technology, University Nebraska at Omaha
- Experience: 27 years, Operations, Estimating, Engineering, Project Management, LEED Certified
- Project Profiles: Project Executive, Senior Manager, Pre-construction Services, and Estimating on projects from $1M to $200M in almost all market segments.
Alan has over 27 years in construction industry leading and managing successful projects, project teams and business unit operations for top 400 ENR general contractors and Interior Systems Contractor. Product line experience includes office, retail, senior living, education, hospitality, technology, religious and sports. A portfolio of skills in pre-construction, construction, post construction, leadership, communication and relationships enables Alan to deliver each project to reach its maximum value. Alan believes that a project is the most successful where the designers, engineers, contractors and subcontractors are working closely in the interest of the client, making the clients vision a reality.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Teammates Mentor
- Graduate of Leadership Omaha Class of 2010
- Sarpy County Chamber of Commerce, Vice Chairman
- Omaha Construction Industry Pension Trustee
- Omaha Construction Industry Pension Eligibility Committee Member
- University of Nebraska at Omaha College of Engineering Industry Advisory Council Chairman
- University of Nebraska at Omaha Construction Systems' Alumnus of the Year (2008)