Adam Ramaekers, Partner
- Education: AS Construction Systems/Management Southeast Community College
- Experience: 12 years, Project Management, Estimating
- Project Profiles: Multi-family Housing, Education, Entertainment, Retail, Office, Hospitality, and Mixed Use.
Adam started his career in the Construction Industry in 2002, working as an estimator for a contractor in Omaha. He spent the next ten years estimating and managing projects in various construction industries from education to healthcare. In 2012, Adam joined Project Advocates.
BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- SCC Student Job Fair Advisor
- Various Volunteer Positions, AGC
- Volunteer, Bethany Lutheran Church
- Elkhorn Youth Baseball Coach